Friday 17 October 2014

Right. Willpower.

So I'm drunk and I decided to make a blog. Apparently writing about your feelings makes you feel better, so here the fuck goes. I have depression, I take antidepressants which do literally nothing. I've been taking them for about a year now and I've just gotten worse since I started.

I had a conversation with my friend once, I told him that I can't just will myself out of this depression, and he said, yes you can. What fucking bullshit. It's been over a year now, don't you think I would have 'willed' myself out of this by now if I could? Trust me, I fucking would have. I've fucking tried. But willpower doesn't work. Nothing works. Depression isn't just something that you can come back from. Depression is something that fucks you over forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment