Friday 17 October 2014

Fuck Wanker "Society"

Society. Such a fucked-up phrase, right? I guess 'society' is, well, us.
Seeing as though we've established what 'society' is, society fucks us up. So fucking much. They say that when you see something unusual such as someone "ugly" or "disabled" etc. that the first you think is what you've been conditioned to think, and the next thing you think is what you actually think. I hope that's true. We're tricked into thinking what 'society' thinks so we can be 'normal'. But it's all fuck shit. I write "ugly" and "disabled" in quotes because what the fuck? What even is ugly? I really don't understand, there are all these magazines and tv shows that tell us that a "pretty person" is skinny and perfect, but if we weren't told that, what would we think? We are all beautiful people if we choose to be. Disabled people? Sure they may be physically/mentally disabled but what the fuck does that matter? Technically I'm mentally disabled due to having depression, but what difference does that make? I feel so much shitter than "normal" people feel (apparently, fuck me I have no idea what normal people are like, I'm so fucked up) but does that mean I'm not normal?

Fucking hell I have no idea what I'm saying right now. Just, we're all fucked. Fuck appearances. Everything is different yet the same inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment